Lord of the Drinks is a chain of bars and restaurants that originated in India. It is known for its extensive and innovative cocktail menu, as well as its lively atmosphere and stylish decor. The brand has multiple locations across the country, and has gained a reputation for being a popular destination for young adults and nightlife enthusiasts. In addition to cocktails, Lord of the Drinks also serves a variety of food items ranging from appetizers to entrees. Overall, it is a popular and trendy establishment for those looking for a fun night out.
Who is the owner of Lord of Drinks?
The Lord of the Drinks chain of bars and restaurants is owned by a company called First Fiddle Restaurants, which was founded by entrepreneur Priyank Sukhija in 2012. Priyank Sukhija is a well-known name in the Indian hospitality industry, and has been involved in the launch and management of several successful restaurant and bar brands across the country. Under his leadership, First Fiddle Restaurants has grown rapidly and expanded its presence to multiple cities in India
How To Make Mock tail
- Juice or flavored syrup
- Club soda or sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- Optional: fresh fruit or herbs for garnish
- Choose your desired flavors and ingredients. Mock tails can be made with a variety of juices, syrups, and other non-alcoholic beverages. Popular options include fruit juices, syrups like grenadine or simple syrup, and soda or sparkling water.
- Fill a glass with ice. Use a tall glass for a drink that has soda or sparkling water as a component.
- Pour in the desired amount of juice or flavored syrup. A good rule of thumb is to fill the glass about 1/3 to 1/2 full with the main flavoring ingredient.
- Top up with club soda or sparkling water. Fill the glass up to the brim.
- Stir the drink gently to mix the ingredients together.
- Add a slice of fresh fruit or a sprig of herbs for garnish if desired.
Mock tails can be customized and experimented with by using different combinations of flavors and ingredients. The possibilities are endless!
Serve and enjoy!
Best Alcohol in India?
India has a diverse range of alcoholic beverages, and the choice of the “best” one can depend on personal preference. However, here are some of the most popular and highly regarded alcoholic beverages in India:
- Whisky: India is one of the largest consumers of whisky in the world. Indian whiskies are often made from a blend of malted grains and molasses, and are known for their smoothness and unique flavor.
- Rum: Rum is another popular alcoholic beverage in India, and is often consumed in the form of cocktails or mixed drinks. Indian rums are known for their sweetness and spiciness, and are often made from molasses or sugarcane juice.
- Beer: Beer is a widely consumed alcoholic beverage in India, and there are many popular domestic brands as well as international ones available in the market. Indian beers are often lagers, and are known for their lightness and refreshing taste.
- Brandy: Brandy is a popular alcoholic beverage in India, and is often consumed as a digestif after a meal. Indian brandies are typically made from distilled grape wine, and are known for their rich flavor and aroma.
- Gin: Gin is a relatively new addition to the Indian alcohol market, but is quickly gaining popularity. Indian gin is often made with a blend of traditional botanicals as well as local herbs and spices, giving it a unique flavor profile.
It’s important to note that alcohol consumption should always be done in moderation, and only by individuals who are of legal drinking age.